Nothing beats the clarity of optical glass. As the first company to develop glass screen protector, GGS continue sets the standard for LCD protection. Our new iPhone protectors utilize our experience from first generation of GGS screen protectors. We are using the same hardened glass as we have for our camera protectors, but we made it to work with new smart phones too.
This new smart phone protector will protect your phone LCD screen from scratches and damage, but it is also designed to work with touch screen too. Our iPhone protectors do not use glue – they connect to the LCD screen with a strong silicon adhesive for fast, easy and gapless installation without affecting the sensitivity of the touch screen. They are also ultra thin – just 0.5mm (or less than 1⁄50 of an inch).
One of the other key characteristics of iPhone protector is frame design. That makes them look and feel like they are part of the phone.
Why Chose GGS Screen Protector?
- Protection – It is build from hardened glass with 8H surface hardness that surpasses steel, offering excelent scratch and impact protection
- Clarity – Crystal clear optical glass with clarity that exceeds that of ordinary plastic protectors or films
- Appearance – Frame design makes a perfect fit for any camera
- Functionality – A very thin 0.5mm protector allows for greater touch screen sensitivity and works well with swivel screens
- Easy to care – A smudge-resistant coating prevents fingerprints and facilitates cleaning
- Ease of Use – A special silicon adhesive makes for easy application and removal
- Safety – Anti-shatter glass minimizes risk of injury if the glass is broken
What Makes GGS protector different?
Since the introduction of the first GGS optical screen protectors many other companies tried to compete with us, but none of them can surpass our experience and innovation. Our iPhone protector is have self adhesive installation and also have a frame design that make it look as part of the phone. We also make our screen protectors not only in black, but in white accent too.
See for yourself bellow (GGS protector is on the left and our competitor is on the right)
|Material||Japanese Hardened Optical Glass|
|Light Transmittance||over 90%|
|Max impact force||12 kg/cm²|